Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Happy Birthday to Brent

We celebrated Brent's 31st Bday with my family the Sunday following his real Bday (July 11th). Brent requested sausage, corn souffle, green bean casserole, mashed potatoes and gravy, and broccoli cheese casserole! All this coming from the guy whose standard answer to most questions of preference is "I don't care, whatever you want". I told him it wasn't Thanksgiving but apparently I am seriously falling behind on my cooking duties - my dear husband is starving to death. My mom also made Brent's mother's famous Rum Cake for his Bday cake. Sally, it was ALMOST as good as yours!
The night before Brent and I got to go on a date to dinner and a movie which was really great. The boys and I gave him a fancy new Cuisinart Coffee Maker since he LOVES his coffee. All in all it was a nice Birthday marathon for Brent.

No comments: