Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Waiting for the Son

Finally, we are getting around to starting this thing. Thanks go out to my brother Greg and a couple of other friends for giving us this idea (yes, Greg we are copying you). I warn you sitting in front of a computer during my spare time is not my favorite thing to do since I have to do that for 5+ days a week, so I'll make things short and sweet for this blog. Carla will probably do most of the writing to spare you guys. She is doing great, especially with Jack keeping her busy. I can't see how she does it.
Well, the due date is approximately 4 and a half weeks away (due date April 17th). It could be any time now, but we are expecting him to come right on time or a little late since Jack was late. We both cannot wait to have another boy running around the house, although I do not think Carla is looking forward to cleaning up after three messy boys.
Jack is doing well. He is currently going to school (mother's day out) once a week, speech & OT twice a week, and the Little Gym on Saturdays. What a busy guy which makes momma busy too.
By the way, just want to warn you about my little titles (some may be clever, some may be stupid- you make the call). For those who don't know, "Waiting for the Sun" - The Doors

No comments: